This article is specially constructed for many who are facing difficulties to unblock sites or unblock websites on Chrome. To cater our readers, extensive and detailed information is provided below with efficient steps that could definitely provide you the solution.
Best Solution: Unblock Websites On Chrome
There are many ways people use to unblock sites on chrome or other browsers. Using VPN service for chrome is the best and easiest way to unlock all websites that just needs installing VPN service in your computer or devices.
Here are 4 easy steps:
bluehost® helps big brands scale WordPress.
BlueHost: Get Professional Website Hosting For 3.95/MonthTry BlueHost Now
However, people using Chrome could not fully secure their online browsing by these alternative setting techniques. Your browsing history could be tracked in one or other hidden ways that a regular internet user could not figure out. Almost all the methods to Unblock Websites on Chrome are the one which doesn’t restrict the targeted advertisements which mean you are still being tracked by the marketers.
Also, through using these solutions you are able to unblock a limited number of websites and are also at a risk of being caught. For instance, free VPN services such as Zenmate and Hola are popular among internet users but like others, they are also involved in selling user’s bandwidth.
8chan message board operator Fredrick Brennan claims;
“When a user installs Hola, he becomes a VPN endpoint, and other users of the Hola network may exit through his internet connection and take on his IP. This is what makes it free: Hola does not pay for the bandwidth that its VPN uses at all, and there is no user opt out for this,”
Although they can give a breakthrough to certain websites, however, most of the heavy content and demanded stuff such as HULU, Netflix and others are either inaccessible or really complicated to access through using it.
This is why you should find out a solution which is uncomplicated, easy-to-use and transparent enough for you to understand.
|1||NordVPN:||3.29 – month||78% OFF|
|2||ExpressVPN:||8.33 – month||35% OFF|
|3||CyberGhost Pro:||2.90 – month||73% OFF|
|4||PureVPN:||2.95 – month||65% OFF|
|5||Private Internet Access:||3.33 – month||12% OFF|
Such a robust solution to your privacy could be a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that provides you access to almost all the websites including popular stuff such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and other. Also, your online identity is kept anonymous through obscuring IP address and military grade data encryption. However, due to extensively grown demands of VPN services, people are now able to get them by just expanding a few dollars a month. So, it would be an intelligent step to just have a VPN for all the issues instead of following different steps for different purposes.
Unblock Websites With VPN Extensions
(1) – NordVPN (Location – Panama)
|Strict zero log policy||No free trial|
|30 days money back guarantee|
|Automatic Kill Switch|
NordVPN is a perfect choice to Unblock Websites on Chrome. It is a VPN service that provides you an easy access to most of the global content with its services in more than 57 countries.
Features like automatic kill switch are really useful for the ones who stream heavy content such as online games and streaming stuff. Sometimes the web page hangs on and this could be annoying, however, automatic kill switch resolves this problem.
Also, the military-grade encryption and zero logging policy provide you anonymity while unblocking websites. Therefore, you could enjoy carefree browsing without the concerns of being tracked.
However, their 30 days money back guarantee resolves your concerns of money being wasted. Their pricing plan is;
- 1 Month [$11.95 per month]
- 6 Months [$7.00 per month – $42 for 6 months]
- 12 Months [$5.75 per month – $69 for 12 months]
Special Holiday Deal
(2) – ExpressVPN (Location – British Virgin Islands)
|Lightning fast speed||Free trial not available|
ExpressVPN is the VPN provider with most server coverage that allows you a robust opportunity to unblock sites on Chrome. It provides services in more than 95 countries making it really easy to browse global content.
On the other hand, ExpressVPN possesses a software that makes it efficient to use on all the devices including Mac, iOS, Android, Router, Linux etc. Also, it is the fastest VPN service that caters all your speed issues and you can enjoy streaming without annoying interruptions.
While unblocking content you are prone to be caught and for that strong encryption is much needed. ExpressVPN offers 256-bit OpenVPN encryption and also has a strict no-log policy.
They have 30-days money back guarantee with three pricing plans;
- 1 Month [$12.95 per month]
- 6 Months [$9.99 per month – $59.95 billed every 6 months]
- 12 Months [$8.32 per month – $99.95 billed every 1 year]*recommended*
(3) – PureVPN (Location – Hong Kong)
|Split tunnel||Speed Issue|
|Strict no-log policy|
To unblock websites on Chrome, PureVPN is also among preferable services you could opt. It provides features such as split tunneling and virtual router which distinguish it from other VPN providers. Split tunnel helps you to overcome the speed problems through providing you the opportunity of distributing your data you want to encrypt and another unimportant one to leave unencrypted.
Through this, you could have a robust experience of web browsing on Chrome. Also, you could have 5 simultaneous connect at a time. PureVPN also encrypts your data through 256-bit encryption and offers security protocols – IKEv2, OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, and L2TP/IPSec.
Their pricing plan is;
- 1 Month [$10.95 per month]
- 6 Months [$8.95 per month – $53.70 billed every 6 months]
- 2 Years [$2.95 per month – $70.80 billed every 2 years]*recommended*
(4) – Private Internet Access (Location – United States)
|Affordable rates||No free trial|
If you want excellent service to unblock websites on Chrome with extremely affordable rates then PIA VPN is a great choice. Also, its vast server coverage of 3250 servers in almost 25 countries makes it easier to unblock and stream content.
However, it has a bit slow speed as compared to the VPNs discussed above but still, it’s usable. It’s extremely easy to set up this VPN service in your device with pre-installed malware and advert blocking to provide you uninterrupted services.
They offer 7-day money back guarantee with the pricing plans;
- 1 Month [$6.95 per month]
- 6 Months [$5.99 per month – $35.95 billed every 6 months]
- 1 Year [$3.33 per month – $39.95 billed every 1 year]*recommended*
(5) – IvacyVPN (Location – Singapore)
|Cheap pricing plan||Refund on limited conditions|
|Above average performance|
IvacyVPN is our last choice of recommendation to unblock websites on Chrome. Their zero logging policy helps you to remain anonymous while unblocking restricted content.
If you want a good performing VPN with cheap pricing plan then IvacyVPN could be an intelligent pick. It has a good performance on the desktop; however, it’s not much efficient on mobile.
Their pricing plan with conditioned 7-day money back guarantee is;
- 1 Month [$8.10 per month]
- 6 Months [$5.40 per month – $32.40 billed every 6 months]
- 2 Years [$1.83 per month (after coupon) – $44.10 billed every 2 years]*recommended*
6 Efficient Techniques to Unblock Websites on Chrome
These unblocking websites techniques on Chrome are those which could be productive at school, office or any other place where you need an instant access to a restricted website.
Want the best solution to your problem of blocked websites, then a VPN service is best to counter your problem. When trying to unblock websites on chrome, VPN could efficiently cater your needs and will provide you with the best of security protocol.
A VPN changes your real IP address to a fake one which gives you a false identity and you remain anonymous while browsing. Also, through a service like VPN, you are able to view content and websites of almost every region without any speed problems.
However, for this you must select a VPN service is authentic and reputable among the users. Recently, the increased interest of people towards VPN have given the chance to many scammers of fooling internet users through offering fake VPN services. While selecting a VPN you should always consider VPN services such as CyberGhost, ExpressVPN, and PureVPN.
VPNs like these could be the best because:
- They have vast server coverage which provides you with greater options of unblocking websites many server locations.
- Fast speed and unlimited bandwidth give you an excellent browsing experience without any speed throttling.
- They have a strict no-log policy that keeps you anonymous while unblocking content.
- Encryption with 256-bit AES and open VPN security protocol takes your privacy and security to a much higher level.
- They have added security features such as split tunnel and Tor-over-VPN that gives you an extraordinary boosted and impervious security protocol.
This is the first and the simplest way if you couldn’t connect to a website due to the blockade. Many times when a web page doesn’t connect, you could make it accessible by this easiest way of changing the HTTP to HTTPS in the Chrome URL bar.
This could create confusion it the software program that is restricting the website access. However, this solution is just the initial step to check if it could work or not to unblock websites on Chrome.
Many times you are undirected to a website but not because it is blocked in your location but for the reason that it is been restricted on that particular device on which you are using chrome. To solve this problem you could opt to unblock websites on Chrome browser from restricted site list. Following are the easy steps which you could pursue to make a way through blockades.
- Go to the Chrome browser, and click the menu button at the right corner shown with three lines or dots.
- Now select ‘Settings’ option from the list.
- Scroll down and press the ‘Show advanced settings’ link at the bottom.
- Then click on the option of ‘Change proxy settings’ in the network section.
- Select the ‘Security’ tab and then select ‘Restricted sites’ icon.
- After that click ‘Sites’ button to open the restricted sites window.
- Finally, select the blocked website from the list and then click the ‘remove’ button to unblock that particular website.
- Now close the restricted sites window by clicking the ‘close’ option given below and then press ‘Ok’ to close internet properties window.
Whether it be office, home or school, through this method you could unblock website on chrome in just few minutes.
Many times when you access a website, a disconnected page with an error shows you that ‘This web page will not be displayed’. This is due to the blockade placed on the website in your location or the place where you are connecting it.
Related Article: Best Free VPN for Chrome: 5 Extensions For Your Browsers
A way to unblock such website is to use a chrome extension such as Zenmate. These are the simple steps you could follow to get this extension working.
Here is the Youtube Tutorial:
- Open a new tab on chrome browser and click the customized and control button.
- Now, select ‘More tools’ from there.
- After that click the displayed option of ‘Extension’ in the list.
- Scroll down and press ‘Get more extension’.
- A Chrome web store bar would appear, go there and type Zenmate.
- Select Zenmate security, privacy and unblock VPN.
- Now, click ‘Add to Chrome option’.
- From the pop-up options select ‘Add extension’.
- Now enter your email ID and Password.
- Press ‘Sign up free’ option given below.
- From the right corner of the page, select ‘Zenmate icon’.
- Then select your real location from where you are browsing the website.
- After this, finally, select ‘Ok’ to unblock website on chrome.
Now, you are all set to reload the web page that was blocked and previously unloaded. However, some of the websites are impassable through Zenmate also. This browser extension is not complete privacy solution also while unblocking websites.
Whether it be office, home or school, through this method you could unblock website on chrome in just few minutes.
Setting up a chrome proxy could also help you to unblock websites on Chrome. There is an easy way to which you could enable it in your Chrome browser, just what you have to do is, follow these easy steps;
- First of all, go to the Chrome menu
- Select ‘settings’ from the shown options.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press the link of ‘Show advanced settings’.
- From the network section, select the option of ‘Change proxy settings’.
- Now select the ‘Connections’ tab and from there click on the ‘LAN settings’ button.
- In the LAN settings, uncheck the section of ‘Automatic detect settings’ and then in the proxy server section, click the box with the section written ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN…’.
- In the ‘Address’ section, enter the IP address of your proxy server and the proxy server port number in the Port field. You will receive your proxy server’s IP address and Port Number in a separate email.
- Finally, press ‘Ok’ button to close the LAN area settings tab and then again click ‘Ok’ to save your proxy settings.
Now, when you will open a blocked website, you will be surfing it through using proxy connections. But, when the first time you will connect the web page, depending on your account’s authentication settings, you will be asked about the credentials which you have received in the Email.
However, using proxy could slow down your internet browsing speed which could make the websites and other stuff taking a long time to load. If you are ready to compromise on speed for unblocking websites on chrome than only a proxy would be a better choice.
Whereas, to disable a proxy service you just have to repeat the above steps, but uncheck the option ‘use a proxy server for your LAN’ and then rechecking ‘Automatically detect settings’ in the LAN settings.
If you are looking for a way to unblock websites on Chrome than a TOR could be really effective and would turn out to be a helpful solution. Tor is a network of multiple nodes to prevent scrambling of data which is, an internet browser designed to encrypt military sensitive and confidential communications.
Tor could unblock sites and secures data from tracking. However, the downside which internet users have to face while working with TOR is slow browsing speed. Also, due to its increased use, many scammers and cybercriminals are using it and that is what could make you caught too. This is a risky way because it’s not much efficient in providing complete anonymity.
Many stuff and websites on the internet are restricted and are inaccessible. This creates annoyance and you are left with no other option but to quit. However, there are many useful ways and techniques to unblock websites on Chrome.
To overcome the problem, we have told you many options through this articles that could successfully be your way to those blocked sites. But, all of them are not the hundred percent cure to your problem, as many of them create speed problems and some are barred with security issues. Only a VPN service is the one which caters all your problems without any downsides.
But, for this also, you must select Best VPN services that are popular among users.